Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BlogNotes: The Comment Section


As I restart my mummy blog to document my life again, I did what one has to do to begin; opened my Blogger on my laptop and view the comment sections for review and approval.

Mind you, I haven't check the comment sections for some time . Scream: Hiiiiiiiiatus!!!

Some were good, some were spam (why my comment section require approval in the first place),

Some were in disagree over my post, its not bad bad but let's call them bad for categorising sake, and then...

There were the uglies, where the disagreements are not just disagreements but are defensive retort over what have been written. I guess it can be taken as a personal attack towards whatever topic I believe in. Some were....basically insulting. Really, now? Srsly? yup, to those i gave them 'the mummy's look'.

Good, bad or ugly, all were never published.

As someone who prefer to be the peacemaker, see stories from both side of the arguments. Basically run away from any confrontations (yes, i realise i have kids......and a husband). Any bad or ugly comments were, are rather unsettling to me. But i will handle it. They will be posted and answered if required. 
but it's quite mind boggling to think how people can be easily offended by one person's view. Hehehe....really....it's just this petite unknown woman in a huge blogasphere honest, simple opinion and thoughts.

Let me make this clear. Anything that been said on this blog is not to insult anyone. This is my blog with my perspective on things. I write from the heart and try to make it as simple as possible to be read and understood. Not to insult. Not to wage wars. Not to condemn any living or non living souls.
If you are in disagreement, or I require corrections (based on facts), I welcome them if they are written in a polite manner. I mean...duh! I can be wrong at times. I can accept that. But to insult me when I state my personal opinion? Riighttt.....whole different playground.

Especially when it comes to parenting.
There are no set of rules to follow, or maybe there are too many set of rules to use. So I may be wrong.... Or right. Who cares?! All that matter is that my girls would not grow up into a psychopath. I think I'd be happy with that.

Sigh. Blogging 101 all over again.

Cheercheer. I'll get to your comments.

No comments: