Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mummylicious packing for Eid

So remember this post when i was busy procastinating my packing to go back to Daddylicious' hometown in Kelantan? Remember my typical packing tsunami fiasco? See the result...
.
.
.
.
.
minus 4 hanging baju kurungs
.
.
.
.
.
minus Baby PP's diaper bag and food bag and food basket and my own pillow (yeah whatever) 
and my huge Gucci handbag that is my "throw-everything-in" bag
.
.
.
.
.
minus some clothes that have been worn and is in a big pile to be washed.
.
.
.
.
.
and you get this. For less than 1 week trip.
minus the baby in it :P


"Hmmm Mummy, what do you have in here?!"

"Mummy? Did you forget my other 10 favourite dresses?"

I would just like to clarify that this was ME PACKING LIGHT! I only used half of the bag for myself and another half was for Baby PP! Usually it would be full of clothes just for me. Pfftt!

Ok. Forget that. Let's now focus on the story before raya, 

No comments: