Saturday, June 05, 2010

Mummylicious & Baby play with accessories

Baby PP loves playing Peek-A-Boo. It is all part of baby's development. One of the things she likes to do is hide underneath a bath towel, blanket or just about anything. Baby toys are not the only thing that can help brain development. Everyday items gives equal fascination to them. Of course, they all end up in their mouth. Sigh

For the past two days, baby PP was bullied into wearing a hijab, a kopiah (headdress for men) and a hat. She played peek-a-boo with them all! and ate them all!

 "I am a lady! Peek-a-boo! Now how do i take this off?"

"Don't i look cute with this hat on? let's take it off and put it on again. Hei i can hide behind this too! and eat it! nom nom nom"


"today i shall look like a really cute little boy with a kopiah on me and my blue outfit. but its ok. im cute. can pass"

Mummylicious also loves new toys to play with. Here is my last birthday present received :)

 
 New Dior bag that looks like Lady Dior but without the hard structure and weight. 

I can't find the actual name for it, its part of the new collection but I shall call it my Lady Dior-esque bag. Anybody knows the actual name for it?  Baby PP was NOT allowed to play peek-a-boo with this!

No comments: